17 inch Industrial grade Water-proof Capacitive Touch screen with
AG Cover Glass
|2||OD of cover lens||376.8*308.08mm|
|3||AA of ITO sensor||339.92*294.8mm|
|4||OD of ITO sensor||362.8*294.8mm|
|5||Structure||6mm cover lens+1.1mm ITO sensor|
|8||Hardness||more than 7H|
|11||Touch points||1-10 points based on the OS.|
Projected Capacitive Touch panel:
- Projected capacitive touch panels are built with two parallel
layers of ITO but, but unlike the old and cheap resistive touch
panels, the ITO layers in a projected capacitive touch panel are
sealed between two sheets of glass by an optically clear adhesive.
- There is no air gap between layers like in a resistive touch panel.
- The patterns on the two parallel ITO layers form a grid of
- The electric fields of these capacitors are projected through the
top layer of glass.
- When the user places a finger near the top surface of the touch
panel, it couples with the electric fields.
- This coupling changes the capacitance of several of the capacitors
in the vicinity of the finger.
- An algorithm converts these changes in capacitance into a location
along the X and Y axes of the panel.
- Receive customer's technical files, including PCAP drawing, LCD
- Recommend standard products or customize products based on customer's requirements.
- Offer engineering drawing for confirmation and fill in project
- Make samples according to the confirmed drawing.
- Debug the samples based on the information on kick-off form, keep
- Send the samples to customers for confirmation. Offer all the
technical supports with which customer will let the touch panels
- Pilot production.
- Mass production
- Physically tempered cover glass, support a ball of 500g falling on
the center from 1.3m height.
- Enhanced durability and reliability
- Water proof, anti-explosion.
- Professional facilities and excellent design
- Optimized production capacity
- Optimized production yield rate.
Financial - ATM & Bill Pay Kiosks
- For goods in stock, 2-3 days after PO.
- For customized samples, 15 days after the confirmation of
- For mass production, 18-20 days after PO.
FedEx, DHL, UPS, TNT, Aramex etc.
Some of our great partners: