15.6inch ILlTEK controller Projected Capacitive Touch Screen
|Outline of Cover Lens:||386.81*237.12±0.3mm|
|Outline of ITO Sensor:||360.72*212.82±0.3mm|
|Controller:||ILITEK, WEIDA, EETI, Silicon Works etc.(Optional)|
|Cover glass thickness:||1.1mm,1.8mm,2mm,3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm (Optional)|
|Cover glass treatments:||AG, AR, AF, AE (Optional)|
|Operating system:||Win7, Win8, Win10, WCE, Android, Linux, XP|
|Working temperature and humidity:||-20°C~70°C,20~85% RH, non-condensing|
|Storage environment and humidity :||-30°C~80°C, 20~85% RH, non-condensing|
|ESD Air discharge:||8KV|
|ESD Contact discharge:||4KV|
|Pen hitting life:||≥10,000,000/point|
|Pen sliding Durability:||≥500,000 times|
|Finger Touch life:||≥35,000,000 times|
|Certifications:||CE, FCC, Rohs|
|Input method:||Finger or capacitive pen|
Capacitive Touch Screen:
Capacitive touch screen is very different with traditional
resistive touch screen. When the resistive touch screen works, you
can only judge a touch point. And if there are two or more touch
points, you can not make the right judgments. So the resistive
touch screen applies only to judge a few simple actions such as
click, drag and drop. The capacitive multi-touch screen can
decompose the user's touch into colleting multi-point signal and
determining the significance of the signals, and complete the
judgments of complex action. Moreover, you can feel it when you
lightly touch the projected capacitive touch sensor panel. Better
durability, more than 90% light transmission rate, high
transparency than the traditional resistive touch screen are the
advantages of our products.
- Samples in stock: 1~3 working days
- Customized project: 10~15days for samples
- Mass production: 10~18days
- Q. Are you a factory or trading company?
- A: We are a factory.
- Q. Does your products have CE&Rohs certificates?
- A: Yes.
- Q. What’s the shipping method?
- A: By sea / air / express, which methods to be used on the basis of
- Q. What’s the payment methods?
- A: T/T, 30% deposit before production, the balance before shipment.
- Q. What size of touch screen can you manufacture?
- A: 3.5” to 65”, the bigger size are researching and developing.
- Touch Screen All in one Computers
- Touch Screen laptop
- POS Machine
- Industrial Control industry
- Touch Monitor
- Information Kiosks
- Gaming, Lottery ect
- Multimedia marketing
- Banking / Fanancial System
- Touch Table